Please read the following information before registering:
- You do not need to apply for admission to Weber State University to take this course.
- Summer Semester begins on May 11, 2015, and ends on August 14, 2015.
- Fall Semester begins on August 31, 2015, and ends on December 11, 2015.
- Courses are online so there is no room number, days taught, or building location.
- Summer Semester courses will be taught by Teresa Bell. Fall Semester courses will be taught by June Phillips.
- The course fees for both Summer Semester and Fall Semester are $980 for FL4500 and $1060 for FL6500.
- We will not accept registration forms for Summer Semester until April 6, 2015. We will not accept registration forms for Fall Semester until April 13, 2015. If you send in your registration form before this time, it will be sent back to you.
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come/first-served basis.
Registration is not complete until the payment is made.
*Note: Once we have processed your registration form we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
The course will remain open until a maximum of twenty-five (25) students have been registered. Space is limited and once the course is full there will be no one else allowed to register. We do keep a waiting list and contact people if someone drops the course.
- Please consult the
Foreign Language Methods website for text book information, a sample syllabus and instructions on how to set-up your wildcat account.
*Note: You will not be able to set up your wildcat account until you have received your confirmation e-mail.
Please contact us at 801-626-6600 with questions concerning
registrations, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.