Please read the following information before registering:
- You do not need to apply for admission to Weber State University to take this course.
- Spring Semester begins on January 9, 2017, and ends on April, 28, 2017.
- Courses are online so there is no room number, days taught, or building location.
- Spring Semester courses will be taught by June Phillips.
- The course fees for Spring Semester are $980 for FL 4500 and $1060 for FL 6500.
- We will not accept registration forms for Spring Semester until November 7, 2016. If you send in your registration form before this time, it will be sent back to you.
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come/first-served basis.
Registration is not complete until the payment is made.
*Note: Once we have processed your registration form we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
The course will remain open until a maximum of twenty-five (25) students have been registered. Space is limited and once the course is full there will be no one else allowed to register. We do keep a waiting list and contact people if someone drops the course.
- Please consult the
Foreign Language Methods website for text book information, a sample syllabus and instructions on how to set-up your wildcat account.
*Note: You will not be able to set up your wildcat account until you have received your confirmation e-mail.
Please contact us at 801-626-6600 with questions concerning
registrations, or email us at email@example.com.