Getting to Weber State University
The Salt Lake City Airport offers over 840 scheduled daily flights serving more than 90 cities with non-stop flights and connections worldwide.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Call “Express Shuttle” at 1-800-397-0773 to make your reservation.
- Shuttle service is $33 for the first person and $15 for each additional person from the same party.
- Each van holds up to 7 passengers.
- Please call 24 hours in advance. Indicate that you are attending the NULC at Weber State University.
By CarFROM THE NORTH:
- From Southbound I-15, exit at the 21st Street East Exit.
- Continue East to Harrison Boulevard (approximately 2 miles from the exit).
- Turn right (South) on Harrison Boulevard to 4600 South.
- Turn left (East) on 4600 South for approximately 1/2 block to the Dee Events Center parking lot.
- From Northbound I-15, exit at exit 324 near Lagoon.
- Travel North on US-89 to the Weber State University/Harrison Boulevard exit.
- Travel North on Harrison Boulevard to 4600 South.
- Turn right (East) on 4600 South for approximately 1/2 block to the Dee Events Center parking lot.