Instructor Application Information
New Hire Paperwork
All new instructors/role players and those who have not worked with us in a year or more must go to the WSU Jobs website and complete the application.
Documents need to be filled out exactly as your name appears on your social security card.
- W-4 Form
- I-9 Form – Complete Section 1 and sign this form. Please carefully view the list of acceptable documents that are listed on the back. You must bring in the required ID for us to make a copy.
- EEO Form for New Employees
- Supplemental Information Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization – Attach a voided check. It will go thru without a check but it will take longer.
Please complete these forms and return them to us. Be sure to remember to bring the ID required for the I9 form. We cannot process pay until all of this paperwork has been completed.
Bring everything to our office at 775 S University Park Blvd (2000 E), Clearfield, UT.
If you have any questions call us at 801-395-3412.
You must fill out a pay voucher documenting your hours before you will be paid. You can submit a separate pay voucher each time you teach a class or submit one for multiple classes. Please don’t wait more than 30 days from the class taught to submit the hours for pay.
Email the pay voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 801-395-3415. If you have a question about a voucher that you have submitted call Megan Sheets, 801-395-3408.
Pay Stubs & Tax Records
Your check stubs will be submitted to the Weber email account that has been created in the system. They are also available on the WSU website. To access this information complete the following steps. For tech support call 801-626-7777.
Getting Your Username and Password
- Go to www.weber.edu and look for the eWeber log in area
- Click Password Help
- Click Get your Wildcat username
- Enter your birthdate and Social Security Number as shown – Click Continue and complete the password setup process, etc.
Accessing Your Pay Stubs and other Information
- Log in to eWeber at www.weber.edu
- Under the My Weber tab find Lynx Self Service
- Click Lynx Self-Service Main Menu
- Click Employee
- Click Pay Information to view your Direct Deposit info, Earnings & Deductions History and Pay Stubs
- Click Tax Forms to change W-4 info, view your W-2 form or to receive your W-2 electronically instead of having it mailed to your address.