/* Plugin Name: Redirect Sub-Site To New URL Description: Redirect 'sub-site' to 'new url' Version: 0.1 Author: WPSE Author URI: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com License: GPL2 */ add_action('parse_request', 'redirect_to_url'); function redirect_to_url(){ global $wp; #Sniff requests for a specific slug if('nulc' === $wp->request){ #The URL to redirect TO $url = 'http://www.nulc2014.com'; #Let WordPress handle the redirect - the second parameter is obviously the status wp_redirect($url, 301); #It's important to exit, otherwise wp_redirect won't work properly exit; } } Frequently Asked Questions | Study Abroad at Weber State University

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if my trip cancels?
If your WSU Study Abroad Program is canceled because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded in full and withdrawn from the associated courses. If this is the case, you will be notified as soon as the trip is canceled.

Do I still have to pay tuition?
All WSU Study Abroad Programs are run through Continuing Education, which means all tuition and fees are included in the cost of your program.

What happens if I can’t go?
If you end up withdrawing from a Study Abroad Program, your deposit is non-refundable. However, the Study Abroad Administrator will work with you concerning refunds above the deposit. Please see the cancellation policy.

How do I sign up?
To sign up for a Study Abroad Program, either visit the Continuing Education registration desk in the Hurst Center, or call (801) 626-6600. Be prepared to pay your entire non-refundable deposit at the time of registration.

What documents to I need to travel?
Everyone who travels abroad must have a current passport while traveling. Please make sure you have yours well before your trip leaves, and make sure it doesn’t expire for at least six months after your program ends. You may need a Visa to travel to or through some countries, and it is your responsibility to obtain these visas. The requirements for Visas vary from country to country and depend upon your citizenship. Visit the U.S. State Department website (or contact your country of citizenship’s embassy) to determine whether or not you require a visa.

If you are traveling on one of our domestic Travel Study Programs, you must bring a government-issued photo ID with you, especially while traveling by air.

Is travel insurance included in my Study Abroad Program?
Travel insurance is not included in any Study Abroad or Travel Study Program, unless otherwise stated. However, WSU highly encourages you to obtain this insurance in case of an emergency (medical or otherwise). Numerous companies offer travel insurance, so be sure to decide what you need and shop around before purchasing insurance. Some things to consider are trip cancellation/interruption, medical coverage, emergency evacuation/repatriation of remains, and “cancel for any reason” coverage. If you do not plan on purchasing travel insurance, please check with your health insurance provider to determine coverage outside of Utah/the United States.

Where do I find airfare for my trip?
Many of WSU’s Study Abroad Programs include air transportation to and from your destination. If you are on a program that does not include this, you should look for fares that are refundable in case the need to cancel should arise. Many websites and travel agencies offer discounted restricted fares to college students.