Featuring Award Winning Authors
The WSU National Undergraduate Literature Conference is sponsored by generous support from:
- John E. Lindquist
- Kathryn Lindquist
- Suzanne M. Lindquist
- WSU Telitha E. Lindquist College of Arts & Humanities
- WSU Office of the Provost
- Dean W. and Carol W. Hurst Artist-in-Residence Endowment
- Suzanne M. Lindquist & John E. Lindquist National Undergraduate Literature Conference Endowment*
- The National Undergraduate Literature Conference Endowment*
*Endowments established in honor of Mikel Vause, Carl Porter and John A. and Telitha E. Lindquist
Attending the Conference
If your submission is accepted to be presented at this year's conference.
Registration is $140 which includes an evening banquet on March 30th and breakfast on March 31st and April 1st and must be paid by March 24.
Late registration is $165 and, although you may attend the banquet, dinner may not be possible unless prior arrangements have been made.
A guest of a conference participant may attend any conference event at no additional cost, with the exception of the March 30th banquet. Banquet guest cost is an additional $35 per guest.
Travel, hotel accomodations and some meals are at the participant’s expense.
To obtain the group rate if calling, guests should mention Weber State NULC conference block.