Due to ongoing responses to COVID-19 (coronavirus), activities at Weber State University locations are restricted to select events hosted by WSU-affiliated entities. Events hosted by third parties cannot be scheduled at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Rental Space at:
WSU Community Education Center
2605 Monroe Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84401
Ogden, UT 84401
- Free parking -
- Flexible space arrangement -
- Four classrooms -
- Accommodates outside catering -
- One boardroom -
- Wi-Fi/high-tech rooms -
Type of Room
More than 8 Hours:
Combined 78 Seated
Fees and Services
High-tech equipment available for your use
Limited technical assistance
Setup and Takedown
Table and chair setup and takedown provided
General cleaning after your event*
Staffing outside 8 a.m.-5 p.m. M-F†
Continuous on-site technical support during event
Install/uninstall additional software not supported by WSU packages ‡
- * Custodial fees will be charged for excessive cleaning.
- † Saturdays are by appointment, and facilities are closed Sundays.
- ‡ The renting entity must pay for additional technical support. The renting entity is responsible for payment of additional licensing fees, which must be verified.
- Insurance may be required; you will be notified if needed.
Available Room Rental Fee Discounts
WSU entities, WSU-sponsored events, the Utah System of Higher Education, government organizations and nonprofit organizations may be eligible for a discount. Please call 801-626-7911 for more information.
Questions? Call 801-395-3409.