Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I login to WSU Online?
- When can I access my course?
- Who do I contact for questions or problems regarding WSU Online?
- How do I take tests?
- Who do I contact for problems with Chi Tester?
- Where do I get my Wildcat username and password?
- Who do I contact for Username or Password problems?
- How do I access my Wildcat mail?
- Who do I contact for problems with Wildcat mail?
- Where do I get text books?
- What's the difference between self-paced, semester-based, hybrid and enhanced classes?
- I have a complaint, how can I get resolution?
How do I login to WSU Online?
- You can log in directly to WSU Online by going to canvas.weber.edu and type in your Wildcat Username and Password.
- You can login to the eWeber portal, click on the Student Service tab, and then click "Access your course through WSU Online" located under My Courses.
When can I access my course?
Semester-based: Semester-based online course materials become available on the first day of class (generally the first day of the semester.) If a course has a starting date that is NOT the first day of the semester, the course materials will become available on that starting date.
Self-paced: Self-paced online course materials become available within 24 hours (on working days) of registering for a self-paced course.
Who do I contact for questions or problems regarding WSU Online?
How do I take tests?
Who do I contact for problems with Chi Tester?
Chi Tester Support Phone: 801-626-6477
Where do I go to get my Wildcat username and password?
Go to Wildcat Accounts
to get your Wildcat username and password.
Note that you must first be a Weber State University student to have a Wildcat username and password.
*If you receive a message about WCID or PIDM not present in the banner system. Please double check that you are using the format requested when entering your birthdate and SSN. If the problem persists, please contact computing support.
Who do I contact for Username or Password problems?
How do I access my Wildcat mail?
There are 2 ways to access your Wildcat mail:
- Go to https://www.weber.edu and login with your eWeber username and password
- Click the Wildcat Mail icon located on the top right hand side of the screen
- Open a web browser and type in http://mail.weber.edu
- Type in your eWeber username and password and click OK
Who do I contact for problems with Wildcat mail?
Where do I get text books?
- Go to http://bookstore.weber.edu
- Click the Textbook link
- Search for your textbook by course
What's the difference between self-paced, semester-based, hybrid and enhanced classes?
Courses offered "in person" at Weber State University, the Davis campus, at several WSU center’s, and designated local high schools.
Courses that are completely on the web. No in person meetings of the class are required. Accommodations are made for labs, presentations or other course requirements that are usually done in person.
Online classes that start any time. Complete your coursework within six months.
Online classes that start and end with the regular WSU semester
Courses that meet "in person," but have a significant portion of the course online. Some face to face meetings may be substituted for online work time. (Example: Two weeks in class, one week online, two weeks in class, one week online.)
Courses that meet "in person," but have assignments, discussions, or other activities that utilize the online course system.
I have a complaint. How can I get resolution?
Check out the complaint process page. It gives you step-by-step instructions for resolution to your problem.