How to Get Started With Your Online Class
Step 1: Register for a Class
Step 2: Get Your Textbooks
- Online instructors expect you to be ready on day 1. This includes having required textbooks!
- Check the bookstore website to see which books are required for your class.
Step 3: Make Sure Your Computer is Up To Par
- Read about internet browser compatibility and computer requirements before you start your class.
Step 4: Check Your Wildcat Mail
There are 2 ways to access your Wildcat mail.
- Go to https://www.weber.edu and login with your eWeber username and password.
- Click the Wildcat Mail icon located on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Open a web browser and type in http://mail.weber.edu.
- Type in your eWeber username and password.
- Click OK.
Step 5: Login to WSU Online
- Login directly to WSU Online by going to https://weber.instructure.com/login and typing in your Wildcat Username and Password. OR
- You can also login to the eWeber portal and click "WSU Online-Canvas" to access your courses.
- Login to your course FREQUENTLY.
Step 6: Get Help
- Contact WSU Online Support if you need help.